Snowshoe hiking camp with wellness and culinary delights - let your endorphins run free
Snowshoe days at the Hofgut Wagrain in Salzburg's Pongau region with a certified mountain hiking guide
Best friends snowshoe camp – 7. until 10. December & 13./ 14. until 17. December 23
Vacation with best friends for enthusiastic winter sports enthusiasts in the winter sports resort of Wagrain. Pamper yourself with sporty exercise in the mountains, wellness & culinary delights on holiday.
- 3-4 Nights at the Hofgut Apartments
- Accommodation in trendy apartments
- 3 guided snowshoe hikes of different lengths – with certified mountain hiking guide
- 1x winter campfire with punch or apres ski
- 1x yoga session
- 3x large sportsman’s breakfast buffet
- 3x dinner in the restaurant vaMoos, lunch snack on the day of arrival
- Tour catering with snack and tea
- Snowshoes included (on loan)
- Tours in small groups with max. 8 participants
- Minimum number of participants: 6 (mixed groups)
- Indoor swimming pool, wellness area with saunas, steam bath, whirlpool etc.
Valid for Flex rate.
Arrival at Hofgut Wagrain by 11.00 am (exact information will follow upon registration).
Camp meeting, small lunch snack, afternoon tour (approx. 3h) in the glistening snow. Get information about the material and the walking technique. Afterwards, enjoy the extensive wellness facilities at the Hofgut.
At 8.00 p.m., the junior chef Lukas Wurzenrainer and his young kitchen team (awarded 3 spoons at Schlemmeratlas) will whisk you away to an extraordinary culinary weekend.
The YOGA morning session gets you in the mood for this extraordinary day and the ingenious breakfast fortifies you accordingly. Depending on the avalanche report, the mountain guide will work out tours that are both safe and impressive.
On the great day ski tour, depending on the weather, you can enjoy a snack in the sun or beat the weather with a stop at a hut (not included in the price). After returning to the hotel and extensive sauna sessions, enjoy dinner at the vaMoos restaurant.
Depending on the avalanche report, a winter hike is again planned by the mountain guide.
The impressive winter scenery of the Niedere Tauern impresses during the snowshoe hike away from the pistes, in free nature.
Before returning to the hotel, we visit an après-ski restaurant together (restaurant not included in the price) or enjoy a mulled wine around the campfire back at the hotel. Dinner at the vaMoos restaurant.
Check-out after a delicious breakfast and reflection of the nature days in the impressive winter landscape.
SNOW SCHOOL RENTAL INCLUDED:
Snowshoes, poles, snacks
VALID ONLY ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:
07 until 10 December
13/14 until 17 December
ADULTS-ONLY WELLNESS AREA:
-Bio pine sauna